Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finally... Spring here

Finally..... winter is finally gone and spring is back now!! YES, ladies and gentlemen, Little Rainbow is back now... I had finally decided to come out of my hibernation after 4 days. The reason? It's Weekend! So I decided that there is no use hibernating and be moody. Might as well enjoy my weekend.

Thanks to those who really care about me during my hibernating moment. You ppl know who you are. *Wink* It's lovely to have you ppl as my friends. ^_^ As a token of appreciation, here is a nice picture of a beautiful flower which represents your heart.


Coming out next, my Esprit top photo. Haha...
p/s: Since my mood is getting better, I plan to "show off" liaw...

2 comments:

aNgeL-cuPid said...

alo~ back at ur page again. why were u hibernating anyway? its spring! get going ler~ hehe =D btw, mind to exchange links? hehe =)

RaiNboW said...

Hi angel-cupid! Sure. Let's exchange link. ^_^