Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bako Trip - III

Attack by the Monkey

On Sunday morning, it's pouring cats and dogs at Bako. When I finally woke up the next morning, it's 9.30am already. However, the older gang already went out for their morning walk while the others are still fast asleep in the bed.

Since I woke up already, I don't plan to wake up the others, I took my detective book and biscuit, and went out to the veranda to sit there and read my book. While I'm engrossed reading my book and looking at the nice scenery around me once in a while and listening to the sound of the waves hitting the beach., I heard a loud thump. When I tore away my eyes from the book, I actually saw a Monkey on the railing.

The nasty bad monkey who attack me

Bad monkey opening the aluminiun foil and ate all my breakfast.

Needless to say, I was making a fool out of myself by eating alone out in the open air. That damn monkey suddenly walk over and attack at me while I'm busy taking photo of it. It was really a shock when the monkey suddenly jump over towards me. I was so scared that I quickly hide myself into the bedroom. BUT~~~~~

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw a Monkey at my bed. I can't stand it anymore. I shouted and woke up Cheryl and Nick. And the monkey ran out of the window in less than a second. I quickly retold me encounter to them and Nick went out to the veranda to check out. While Cheryl and I are busy closing up the windows. Apparently these monkeys are so intelligent in a way, since they know to open the mosquito netting and group work.

Monkeys everywhere on the ground and walkway. The most I calculated is 6 Monkeys

We called for our sampan to pick us up at 11.30am. On the way back, we actually saw a real life crocodile sunbathing on one of the pipe! Luckily it's not a full-grown croc. In my opinion, I think it's a teenage crocodile.

Crocodile sunbathing (Can you spot it?)

Back home, this is the present from Bako~ Sunburn...
And body ache.. for 2 days

No comments: