Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New York Girl

Hehe.. was doing blog hopping when I accidentally went to Rose's World and came upon this personality test. Apparently Rose is a Rome girl. So, I decided to take this little personality test and check up which city do I belong to. Haha.. turn up that I belong to New York City.

Am I really that fast?




You Belong in New York City



You're the energetic, ambitious type.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

4 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

I take the test too and posted in my blog .. hehehe

Rose world said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Do visit me again.

RaiNboW said...

Didi, so, does ur personality test reflects ur true self?

RaiNboW said...

Hi Rose. Welcome to my blog too. Will definitely continue visiting ur blog. It's an awesome blog...