Thursday, March 13, 2008

TVB newest drama series


Last night, I watched the latest TVB drama series (currently still downloading) "The master of Tai Chi". Continously watched 5 episodes last night after dinner without taking a break. Tonight if I still have the time, I will continue my persuit. ^_^ (Although the latest episode available for downloading is only Episode 11) The drama was lead by one of the chinese actor that I really like

*

*

*

*

*

Vincent Zhao Wen Zhou.


I always had the liking for martial arts actor since when I'm small. I think all these guys are really "Man" in the movie. Especially the character "Wong Fei Hung". I grow up watching these type of movie. That's why my favorite chinese male actors are Jet Li and Zhao Wen Zhou. It's not the typical Andy Lau or Tony Leung nor pretty face boy Takeshi Kaneshiro.

In most of the 80's or 90's movie, most of the movie/drama starring Jet Li/Vincent Zhao is the typical male character with supreme martial art skill/kung fu. Although they are the top in their field, apparently they have no social skill how to court girls or have a decent talk with opposite sex. But this does not mean that they do not care for their love one (which in fact they really care a lot about their love ones, just brotherhood/mission in life is more important than lover).

Hehe.. last time I used to think that this is the type of guy that I will fall in love with. But after growing up and having relationship, I notice that this is not the typical guy category that girl will look for as future boyfriend/husband. Haha... So, my dream scatters. But still..... I like watching their movie.



p/s: I do think they are really handsome. Although some might say they are so-so.


5 comments:

Rose world said...

Hahaha! Hi Rainbow, Vincent Zhao is also my favourite actor. I like him in Wong Fei Hung, replacing Jet Li in the movies!!

RaiNboW said...

Hi Rose, I like both of them. But Vincent Zhao looks more handsome. And young too. Hehe...

eskay said...

Jul,

can teach the stupid me where to download such a nice movie?

RaiNboW said...

verycd.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!