Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Been very busy since I touched down in Kuching from KL on Sunday. The infamous Air Asia has been giving me the usual treatment, by delaying the flight for half an hour, causing me to wait in the aeroplane with nothing to do.

After touched down, basically there is not a single free moment. Once reach home sweet home, I start to unpack all my stuff. But because my wardrobe is basically packed, I just pack back my new clothes into the luggage. And throw out all the clothes that need to be wash.

After finish unpacking, bathed and chit chatting with family members, we had dinner. (Oh, although KL food is super nice, but I still miss my mum’s home cook dinner, which is very delicious in my opinion) After dinner I was sitting in front of the tv watching cartoon and resting but my eyes can’t help closing up on their own. By 7pm, I was lying in bed slowing easing into dreamland.

Then Monday, needless to say, Monday I was super busy with work. At first I plan to write something in my blog (at least informing ppl that I’m back in Kch now, but sorry guys, no time) Only manage to get back to home around 6.30pm. After dinner, was busy calculating my income tax stuff, which I had put off for 2 weeks already. After finishing the super long and tedious calculation, I had this urge to go buy a new wardrobe for my clothes. Been looking through this xiaxue’s blog and I can’t help feeling envy over her amount of clothes and “chiong?” (the word that she like to use) princess bedroom. (Too pink for my liking (Yucks! in fact) but I like the amount of clothes and makeup and shoes that she had)

So, I went out with my sis to this one stop shop to look for this easy to make clothes wardrobe. And this is when I met this “diao geh” young mother. Apparently the wardrobe that I plan to buy got a special promotion price but it’s only available if you got this member card. Unfortunately for me, this is the first time I bought something from this shop, so, I was looking around at the cashier when I plan to purchase the wardrobe, hoping to see a person with the member card. Then this young mother, ‘cun cun’ made a purchase of more than RM10 and manage to get a free member card. So, I walked over and ask whether I can just borrow her card to make my purchase. And this ‘tulan’ young bumiputra (no idea which race, but no tudung) lady (at first I thought maybe a lady will be a bit nicer, so, I asked her lor) said “Tapi saya baru dapat saja” (which translates to “ I just gotten this card”). SO?? WHAT IF U JUST GOTTEN THIS CARD? CAN’T YOU JUST BORROW IT TO ME FOR MAYBE… 5 SECONDS? FOR ME TO FLASH IT TO THE CASHIER? IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO PART WITH YOUR NEW MEMBER CARD THAT YOU CAN’T SURVIVE WITHOUT IT IN UR HAND FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE???? @$#@%#@^#$

Basically I was fuming with the attitude this girl shown me. How can she be so cold-hearted? Which causes me to actually have this idea that I will be this cruel/cold hearted with other ppl like the way this girl treats me, so that I will have the sense of revenge. But on second thought, other ppl are innocent le… Hmph.. This is so unfair. Why ppl can treat me like that but I can’t treat ppl the same way too? Oh, now I know why they say revenge taste good. It does indeed taste good because you finally find a place to vent ur anger and now the beacon is pass to another unknown stranger. Haha…

Okie, enough about this little incident. Back to my little blue wardrobe. So, basically the whole night I was busy constructing the wardrobe from zero to finally transferring my dresses and jackets to the new wardrobe. I figure out that the clothes wardrobe might not be so lasting, so, I transfer those seldom wear clothes to this wardrobe to prevent it from falling to bits in less than 3 months.

Well, that’s all what happened when I came back from KL until now. At first I planned to show my kl shopping experience and the food there.. But last night incident with the lady keeps running through in my mind. I can’t help it but write it down here to stop myself from feeling so de-moralized by the attitude shown.

Coming out next, if nothing extra-ordinary happens, I will post some of the photos from KL… soon. I promise.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice trip at KL eh, good la.. after some time of hard work, surely have to go somewhere to relax mah ...

Got kena income tax liao ah? u got receive Borang BE?

Cant wait to see what u've got from shopping. hehe ...

JenJen's Place said...

I havent fill my income tax yet too! Procrastinating as usual...

RaiNboW said...

Applely, of cuz kena income tax already. Since last year I already kena lor..

Hehe.. sure sure. My pic is still inside my phone lah.. will try to upload it tonight.

RaiNboW said...

Jen, it's human nature:- procastinating. Haha..

Anonymous said...

Kena income tax means high salary mah ... right? hehe .. good for me .. so admire u ..

Anonymous said...

good for u, sorry, typo.

Anonymous said...

good for u, sorry, typo.

RaiNboW said...

You haven't kena income tax meh?

Anonymous said...

Dunno .. BE form din arrive le .. i assume noneed lo.. haha .. poor people like me where need to pay tax .. so admire u mah .. must have 2.9k above to need pay tax.

RaiNboW said...

Applely.. it's including bonus + OT lah.. I think u should check. Cuz the junior here just work 5 months already got BE form.

Anonymous said...

U got ot claim mah, i can never claim ot one bah ... fixed salary only. If kena, my office accountant will deduct tax from our salary monthly for those need to pay tax.

RaiNboW said...

True, but the calculation is never correct one. I kena tax on certain months but still i need to fill in my income tax. Cuz, sometimes u pay more and they need to repay u back. Or else u still need to pay some extra for them. U can ask KJ lah if u want. He will give u better idea

Anonymous said...

Why he can give better idea?? He is not accountant le .. I know it's better to fill la .. if not, later will have problems to buy new car and new house .. but i dun have money for that anyway .. haha ..

The due date is end of april right? still dun have time for it, been doing overtime for almost a whole week liao, including weekend.

RaiNboW said...

Wow.. looks like a busy life. Nevertheless at least u learn something. ;)