Friday, March 21, 2008

From KL

Hi all, I'm currently blogging from Cheras KL, from one of Cheryl's fren's PC. Hehe.. He's currently asleep and Cheryl's on the phone. So, basically I had the whole pc to my own.

Ok, a short review of what happened when I touched down at KL yesterday at 4pm. First we go shopping at 1 U. (straight from the airport. We din even bother to put our luggage 
back to the house. we just left it in Pevin's car
) There I bought 2 shirts. Today, we went to Mid Valley and Garden. Needless to say, I walked till my legs hurt! Today's achievement is 2 tops and 1 dress. And since this dress is quite expensive, the shop (ISETAN) actually gave us a pearl. YES, a REAL pearl, taken from an oyster right in front of our eyes! o.0 Sorry oyster, I really do not have any idea they got life oysters in a shopping mall.

Okie, tat's the update for today. Tomorrow, Sungai Wang!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah??? until now still got the pearl giveaway kah? I received one on january too .. long time already le.. so many pearls to giveaway... +_+''

i heard the oysters are from a oyster farm, the bear oysters for the pearls to grow... what u do with the pearl? Remember to show us all your acheivements there .. Got big big mega sale???

JenJen's Place said...

Apple!! u got tag from me!!

eskay said...

Have you tried the shushi buffet at 1u? for RM50 u can eat all the shushi you want.

RaiNboW said...

Applely, yup, they still give away the pearl. But for the month March only when i go there. Didn't got mega sale lah, but still got sale, because of the F1 held there during the week i go there shopping. hehe...

The pearl i din do anything. To make a pendant need RM100 le.. I just keep the pearls as it is. Haha.. My achievement there not much lah.. cuz walk until leg painful. but eat a lot lor.. KL food nice oh.. Yummy

RaiNboW said...

Jen, will be doing it soon. *wink*

RaiNboW said...

Eskay, no le.. I actually went to 1U twice but i din try on the sushi buffet. Why din u remind me earlier... But anyway, I am much fatter now after coming back from KL than before going. lolz.. The food there really nice.

Anonymous said...

Noneed regret le .. kuching sushi king also got buy one free one offer. Furthermore, next month 21-24 april all type sushi is selling at RM2 per plate, for member only.

RaiNboW said...

Applely, how to become a member? and why 21-24 april all type is selling at RM2 per plate? Wanna go eat that time? hehe...

Anonymous said...

just pay 10 bucks and get a member card. as easy as that ... and u can also get 10% discount on any normal days.

RaiNboW said...

icic.. tat's a good deal. i might consider applying one. ;)

Anonymous said...

Tell u what .. i won 1st runner up for sushi making competition, at boulevard sushi-king. Prize is RM80 sushi-king voucher and self-make sushi. hehe ..

RaiNboW said...

Really? Li Hai oh.. when r u going to make some sushi for me? hehe..

Anonymous said...

It's fun there ... the ingredients are prepared one, just need to make the shape and decorate nia .. hehe ... I dunno how to make if i were to start from cooking rice .. haha ..