Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cute baby

This is the cutest baby I ever come across. Of course, all my nephews and niece are cute too.. But THIS is the cutest. Haha... His name is Yan Yan.

This photo was taken when he is 2~3 months old. OMG.. He looks so innocent...

This was taken when he is 8~9 months old. It's really difficult to take his photo, as this little "devil" is hyper active. He simply won't not stop and pose for u...

Still won't smile for me... ~_~

He even stay away when I try to take photo with him. (That's his mother holding him)
Yan Yan: This aunty is crazy lah... Don't come near me....

And finally~ 13 months old....

Oh~ look how cute he is.... FINALLY, after bonding for one year... He actually smile and pose for me. He just simply smile when I flash my camera phone at him. Isn't he cute? Awww....

LOVE him to bits~ Muacks..

2 comments:

aNgeL-cuPid said...

awww...he's so cute!!!! hehe =)

RaiNboW said...

Hi angel-cupid. Yalor.. he's so so so cute. i just hope he will never grow up. Hehe..