Monday, February 25, 2008

Bloggy Awards

Well, guess wat? After I given my atm card and credit cards to Jen, she actually decided to "awards" me! Guawahahahaha......

Yes, it is indeed my luckiest day. I started this blog since last year August but I never really receive any award before. So, I was kinda jealous when Jen, who only started blogging for few months actually gotten so many awards. =.=

BUT, now, it's my moment! Yippee!! Thanks to Jen of course. Haha.. Although I receive it quite shamelessly (as I have no idea why I deserve this). But it's too good to throw away. Haha~

TA DA~ I feel like kissing the awards... Muacks




And give my thank you speech...

"Err.. Oh my gosh, I can't believe this. *let out a loud glee*. *cough cough* Ok ok... I wanna take this special moment to thank my company for giving me the chance. And my family for supporting me... And my close friends. You know who you are. *wink* OMG, I have trouble breathing. Err.. and of course! All my fans out there! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!"

OK OK. I need wake up liaw... Too excited that I'm bloggy awards' winner. Hehe... Actually I'm nominated for both Peace Award category and Blogging with a Purpose category, but I think my blog doesn't really reflect this. So, I will just have to pass these awards to those who deserves it. *sobbing* I really want the awards le.. It's so cute. =x

2 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

rainbow dear, u r mostttt welcome.

RaiNboW said...

arigator gazaimase