Sunday, February 24, 2008

SHOPPING!!

~Argh!! I wanna go shopping lah... It feels like ages already since the last time I shopped. (Although I think it's only 3 weeks) But because I'm going for KL trip starting from 19-March to 23-March, so, one of my colleague, Angie actually advise me to control myself and go shop at KL instead... (Which is a sound advise)

BUT!!



IT IS LIKE ANOTHER 3 WEEKS TO GO??!!?!?

How can I control myself during this 3 weeks time? I'm actually working this weekend, but still I feel the urge to go shopping like?? within 2 hours when I reach the office? =.=

*SLAP* myself... (Focus on your work!)

Anybody has handcuff? I think I need to lock myself up at home. Anybody has any good idea how to REFRAIN oneself from this addiction?



On the "second" thought, it's no harm to go Window shopping right? (It's not like I'm going to buy anything) *wink*



On the "third" thought, it's ok to buy just one piece of clothes that I really like right? (You know, to reward myself for working this weekend?) *evil wink*



On the "LAST" thought, I figure out that it's not good to actually refrain yourself from doing what you really like. Because once you refrain yourself from doing what you like, you won't feel happy. And when you don't feel happy, your efficiency drop. When your efficiency drop, you feel like your life sucks. When you feel that your life sucks, you might ACTUALLY be thinking about committing suicide. AND this is a very very very.... BAD ending right? So, in order to have the "live happily ever after" ending, I decided to go ahead for my addiction. wtf

8 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

Leng Lui,
Leh Sot chor ah? hahaha
I know how to stop u from shopping, give me ur purse and credit card for safekeeping till you go KL next mth! hahaha

RaiNboW said...

Jen, you sure? Cuz I was really plan to give u my atm and credit card. But purse can't lah.. Need my IC and driving license lah.. else later kena tangkap by police oh...

JenJen's Place said...

Hi!!
Sure I keep for u the atm card and credit card. Dont forget to give me ur atm pin number too!! hahaha

U have a tag from me..

RaiNboW said...

Hi Jen, thanks for the tag. But I think I'll do it tomorrow. No energy today..

MUST be because I haven't shop. hmph.. this is the side effect lor.

Anonymous said...

Got great increment and bonus recently le? always hear u buy this and that...

So admire la, hehe ... I din buy anything yet after chinese new year yet le .. Spend a lot before new year already, big big spender, must limit a bit la.

RaiNboW said...

haha.. Lousy increment this year lah.. But i'm not in a good mood recently. So, I don't care. Maybe when my mood is good again, I'll start to feel regret liaw...

Anonymous said...

why not in good mood? Buy good things wont feel regret la .. he he .. Cheer up ..

RaiNboW said...

sigh.. work related lah.. But forget about it. At least I got a esprit (branded) clothes.

And the most expensive clothes in my wardrobe. ~_~