Friday, February 15, 2008

Garden Hill (V-day night)


While couples are busying having romantic dinner, I went out with my friends to Garden Hill, which is located in the same building as Taman Kereta for a drink. Although we go out quite late, but there is still couple sitting there having dinner. AND the decoration there, I must admit is really really nice. (Since we are sitting in the open air, there is a small breeze blowing although the cloud cover up all the stars)



This is the best place that I like. They actually have a wooden platform build on the pool and had table set on top of the platform overseeing the Kuching view. (I think I walk over 3~4 times with different camera in order to take a clearer view and capture the beauty of the environment but apparently camera phones quality is not as good as a real camera. Sigh~)

Here are some of the drinks we ordered.


1st round: White wine, Red wine and Fruits magarita (together with Tiramisu and Mango cheese cake)
2nd round: White wine, beer and Camomile Tea (Forget to take the picture as I was busy taking the photo of the fireworks)

WHAT??! FIREWORK??!

Yes, you are correct. While we are sitting there having a small talk, suddenly a thunder roars and the sky suddenly brighten up. Approximately 11.20pm, the fireworks starts and continue for.. errr.. 15 MIN!?! Yes, 15 min... hmm.. maybe 10 minutes. It was awesome. Here are some of the photos I manage to take using my phone. (So, the quality won't be so good ~>.<~) p/s: check out the time in the photo, I guess it's for V-day celebration. I think the firework display is sponsor by the Government. continuously non-stop for 15 min.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jul,

You've got a really nice blog over here. I love reading all your posts, it makes me want to fly home every time I read them. Keep up the great work! Happy Valentine's day and also HappyChinese New Year, Cheers!
Pls: Send my regards to Janet too.

Valerie ( I hope you remember who I am):)

RaiNboW said...

ARGH!!! OMG! Valerie, of course I remember who u r. Er.. Mike's E*? *slap ownself* haha.. joking only.

Btw, thanks for visiting. ^^ I'm so happy. ;) Janet is very well, TQ. She send her regards too. Keep in touch ya..

Anonymous said...

nice pic & firework.. but the firework isn't for v-day.. it's to 拜天宫 for the buddist.. hehe.. =)

RaiNboW said...

Hi, is it? Oh my, I'm so naive. Hehe.. Anyway, for those who are not buddist, can consider v-day celebration lah.. ;P