Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's lesson

Ladies and Gentleman, base on my previous blog about Valentine Day and the three necessities, here's a sequence of how girls' reaction on V day.

First, you need to dress up prettily (girl). This show that you care about this date a lot. And how do we get rewarded for taking the time to dress up nicely for guys? Flower of course.

A bouquet of red roses. (Isn't it lovely)

Then, a nice romantic dinner.

For her.For him.

Make my mouth watering. (sigh, need to go on diet now. I think I gain at least 1kg)

Then, the last part. Receiving gifts. ALL girls like to receive gifts. It's a fact already. Not a norm anymore. What will be the girl reaction when they receive gifts? Find out yourself. ^^


Oh, is this true??? (Pls tell me I didn't see wrongly)
I'm so happy!
Look at it. Isn't it cute? Muacks....

And that, ladies and gentleman, is a perfect Valentine celebration. Guys, that's all it take to make a girl smile. ^^

6 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

wahhh so nice!! WHO GIVE U FLOWER???

eskay said...

And a phone also??? Valentine's day gift??? Wow... I'll marry a guy who will give me a phone, just a Nokia 3310 will do.

RaiNboW said...

Hi Jen. Hehe.. The answer:

Secret admirer.

Lol...

RaiNboW said...

Eskay!! First time you comment on my blog, welcome. ^^

Wah, marry a guy just for a phone?? That's too dramatic don't you think? I plan to remain single for a couple of years fist before marrying someone. Hehe..

Dav DiDi said...

wahh .. a phone .. cool!!

RaiNboW said...

aiyoh.. I trade in with my old phone lah.. hehe..