Monday, February 4, 2008

What I Love and Hate

Again I received a tag from Jenjen. ^^ Here goes:

1). I love to eat; Chocolate, cheese cake, tidbits and my mum's favorite pork leg (yummy yummy).
2). I hate to eat; Durians and animals' intestine.

1). I love to go on; a stress free long vacation near the beach with all the fabulous facilities but 0.1% tourist.
2). I hate to go on; shopping spree in a jam packed supermarket while i'm behind the wheel.

1). I love it when; I go for a spa and jakuzzi
2). I hate it when; my plan is cancel! (dislike it when my carefully planed plan is cancel, especially last minute)

1). I love to see; starlit sky in a nice room with glass window above my head!
2). I hate to see; littering everyway... Grrr... really an eyesore

1). I love to hear; ppl praising me.. SINCERELY. (haha.. at least I am truthful) ^_^
2). I hate to hear; my mom nagging:P

And so, I completed the tag from Jen and I would like to tag the following people:
Cheryl

No comments: