Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Smelly guy (Body odour or bad smell)

The statement - "that sweaty guys are MAN especially when they are playing sports". In my opinion, ya, it might be an eye candy but PLS... don't come near me. It might be because I got a very sensitive nose (which is why I never eat durian). I can smell it if u sweat and din bathe or u had a bad smell from ur mouth or u got a very bad BO (Body odour).

The truth is Guys, we gals hate it when you smell badly. Especially when you go out for a date with us. I'm not sure about other gals, but for me, I dislike it when the guy "stinks". If you know that you have BO/bad smell, don't approach me. Ok, so you say it's your body condition, memang like that one, it's natural, like mole which is stick with you forever. But

HARLOW!!!!!

There is such thing in the market known as the DEODORANT?? or PERFUME?? or COLOGNE?? This is not stone age anymore.

But I have to admit, some guys are really dumbheaded. *shaking head* Hints such as wrinkles your nose when he comes near or holding breath when he talks etc etc doesn't work. *rolling eyes* Do we gals have to suffer this "air pollution" due to their ignorant?

Well, my answer is "No". But we gals are soft-hearted. We know that this thing call "ego" which is very important to guy's survival. So, we do what we gals do best. We let you guys know about this in a way that will not affect ur ego at all. *winking* Now, guys out there, if one day ur gal friends or girlfriend gave u any of the one item from the above, it was meant for u to USE it! Not store it for decoration.

Last but not least, an advise for the guys, pls pls, at least be presentable when you go out a date with ur partner. This not only shows that you care about this date, but respect for the one that you go out with. We gals know it when you guys take the effort and will repay you with "little" rewards that will take the relationship to the next stage.

8 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Some people pretty sensitive with perfume wor ..

I can't stand perfume ... unless I want to get myself suffocated, else I won't use perfume.. Normally I just use baby powder.... :)

RaiNboW said...

deodorant will be nice too.. it just eliminate the bad smell. anything is fine as long as the bad smell (like rotten egg) is gone. =)
I can't bear it.

Anonymous said...

why u suddenly thought abt this matter? somebody date u without even taking a bath the night before?

RaiNboW said...

haha.. not only apply to dating. Sometimes in the office, some ppl really got a very bad body odour. But I'm not sure whether they don['t know abt it or just dun care abt the smell. Make me nearly suffocate nia

rebeena said...

Ever 1x, i was on the crowded bus..OoH mY...Coz i was siting, and standing mostly will hold something to prevent them to fall down and u can see KETIAK MO and the bau hor...BAU KETIAK!!!...OooH my...Boleh Pengsan...
~Bangla!!!~
Coz i alwys carry small bottle of perfume with me in case meeting friends, so, i spray my perfume near the aircon hole...

RaiNboW said...

Rebeena, sound like a good idea. I always ensure I smell nice before I go out. Or if I know I'm going to sweat, I will make sure I either put baby powder or deoderant to prevent myself from smelling nasty. Hehe...

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in this "little" rewards you promised that will take relationships to the next stage and wish to subscribe to your news letter.

Tell me more.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


Free advance eBay Service to Seller your used and new products at http://www.BuySellDirect.net


http://www.BuySellDirect.net 100% free service is all you need to make money on the internet.