Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Moments

Happy moments... Everyone in this world bound to have their happy moments... Be it their wedding day, graduation day or when their child was born. When this happy moments occured, a very broad smile (a grin from ear to ear) will appear on their face

JUST LIKE THIS...


Happy - Happy Moments


For me.. my happy moments.... Hmmm.. IS IT

When I went to Singapore for holiday and I shopped till I dropped and touched a dolphin first time in my life? An unforgettable journey...


You can find out more from HERE.

OR

When I finally bought the watch that I AIM for 2 months and finally able to bought it? The moment when the watch wrapped itself on my wrist was one of the bliss moment in my life...


You can find out more from HERE.

OR

When I gotten a new camera phone K810i? Which I use it to snap photos for my blog and use it to chat non-stop and sms to my friends... maybe by using the package from happy.com? (Never heard before? Well, me too. Find out more from happy.com.my)


You can find out more HERE.

OR

..................

There are countless of happy moments in my life. The most important thing is to enjoy every single moment of it when it happens because this experience or you exact feeling during that time will not be the same anymore even though you might encounter the same moments. As the objective of my life goes, "Enjoy life to the fullest~ Make everyday counts". Hopefully I can be one that stay true to my own word and not those who say but never really do it.

No comments: