Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Something about me

Received a tag from Didi. Yah!! Here goes:-

1.) What was your dream during childhood?
- My dream, hehe.. You won’t believe it. My dream when I was young was to become a surgeon. Blame the comic book Dr Black Jack.

2.) Rainy days or sunny days. Why?
- Rainy days when I am lazy and want to be a “bed” potato.
- Sunny days when I go for vacation or want to go out with friends and HATE it when I get soak.

3.) Which colour do you prefer?
- Blue and white.

4.) Who would you marry?
- I’m not sure yet.

5.) What present would you prefer best?
- Now, this is a tough question. Prefer best.. A present that suits my taste.

6.) What are you most afraid of losing?
- Family and my own character

7.) If you met someone you love, would you confess to him her or keep it a secret?
- Haha.. tough question. For me, I will remain silent but I might drop some hints to him that I’m interested in him. =P

8.) The dumbest thing you had done in your life?
- Making an embarrassment out of myself

9.) Which type of person you hate the most?
- Those that are not sincere and break their promise.

10.) What is your ambition?
- Excel in everything that I do.

11.) Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
- No. I like who I am.

12.) If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
- Be a millionaire.

13.) What do you think that is the most important thing in your life?
- Family and friendship

14.) What qualities do you want in your other half?
- hmm.. the typical qualities that every gals want. But this is not a necessary as I usually go with feel.

15.) Who is your favourite cartoon character?
- Let me think first, - - -, okie, I make my decision. My favourite cartoon character from today onwards will be Hamtaro!!

16.) Which is the best time of your life?
- Shopping and watching my favorite movie/anime/drama.

17.) Who do you wanna meet at least once before you die?
- Takeshi kaneshiro? Why u ask? Cos he is a BABE!

18.) What would you do if you could go back in time?
- Visit the palace and fall in love with a knight?

19.) Most memorable day of 2007?
- I can’t recall. Must be dull 2007.

Tagging this to Cheryl and Mr Goober

No comments: