Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Watch Collection

At first I'm a bit reluctant to write this blog. (Feeling a bit paise) But, what the heck?! This is my blog, and I'm the Queen in blog. Haha... So, I'm allow to put what-so-ever stuff I like here. Bluek!

So, do I finally announce who my secret admirer is? Haha... The answer: Nope. Today, I am going to show off my own collection of watches. Err... most of you after reading this blog will think "wah, this girl really thick face hoh? Less than 10 watches also wan to show off. Stupid lah!" WeLLlllLlllll...., THIS is my blog, so I'm going to write whatever and put whatever topic I want in this blog. And btw, I'm not stupid ok? I'm a smart and pretty girl. Haha...

Okie, enough about that. Now, let's have a look at the watches that I had. Why, some might ask do I collect watch. I'm not very sure. I guess I start loving watch when I was a 2nd year Uni student. Since then, whenever I go shopping, I will always step into a watch shop to look at the different watches on display. Or whenever I talk to a person, my eyes will automatically swift quickly over his/her wrist to look at the watch. If the person wears a nice watch, I'll automatically start a topic about the watch he/she is wearing and start collecting all the data I want about that specific watch. *Those close to me should know about my THIS habit*

NOW, MY COLLECTION

This is the first watch that I bought with my own pocket money.
1. ELLE - Year 2003

2. SWATCH - Year 2003

3. B.U.M - Year 2006
4. Swatch - Year 2007
This is the watch that I wear most often.
5. Swatch - Year 2007
6. CASIO - Year 2008
This is the newest watch that was added to my collection 3 days ago. *wink*
This is my newest babe. This is the second most wear watch beside the black swatch. hehe...



All the watches shown above are those bought more than 100bucks and at least a year warranty. However, I don't just bought watches that has brand one, I also buy from tepi jalan or pasar malam. (means those at roadside cheap sales or night market), which can usually be bought at the price of RM10~RM30.

However, I must admit those cheap watches DO NOT last long (although some are really looks fashionable and cute). Once I bought a watch from lelong.com and the life span of the watch is only ONE pathetic month. +.+ (And i only wear it less than 5 times) Among all those watches, the following is the one that I love most.

ZAP ?? (NO BRAND) - Year 2007
I bought this from Singapore at the price of $10 bucks.

p/s: so next time if you don't have any idea what to buy for my birthday present, a nice watch will do. I never complain that I HAD TOO MANY WATCHES. Hehe...

11 comments:

Colin Kueh said...

hmm.. so may watches
may be can give you alarm clock....still can show time ar.. accept or not? :P

RaiNboW said...

CANNOT!! It's different lah.. but if it's an alarm WATCH, then i don't mind lah.. hehe...

Colin Kueh said...

i think the casio watch look the best because it a bit similar like the seiko lady watch

RaiNboW said...

That's why I bought it mah.. Nice le..
If you want to buy the seiko lady watch for me I will be extremely happy lor.. ^0^

Anonymous said...

Hi hi .. Pazuzu from kuching say ... Happy Chap Goh Meh .. to u .. hehehe

Anonymous said...

come join us at http://www.kuchingbloggers.com/

:D

Anonymous said...

For me, i like the black one best. Eh, u get bonus liao hia? a lot? can buy new watch again ... hehe ..

Can i know which one is the most expensive one? how much?

I still using my old esprit watch, in the shape of a lock one. 4 years already, that time i bought it together with milton, he can help me get discount. I always thinking to buy a new watch, but couldnt find any that i like more than that one. Actually got la, too expensive. More than 300-400 bucks one really have to think twice even triple before i dare to buy...

RaiNboW said...

Hi pazuzu, Happy chap goh mei to u too...
and thanks for inviting me. ^^

RaiNboW said...

Applely, actually the new watch not expensive at all. Before discount it's RM238. After discount it's 170bucks.

The most expensive watch in my collection is the black swatch watch. Hehe.. I like that too..

Anonymous said...

which shop can give tat much discount?

RaiNboW said...

The new watch shop at Boulevard. I think all Casio discount is the same everywhere. Rather it depends on which brand. For example, the swatch only 10% discount, but my casio 25%+5% discount.