Monday, April 21, 2008

Small little tips

What had I done during my off day? Hehe... Finally I got the chance to tidy up my little bling bling yesterday. Before that I used to keep all my earrings in a small little gift box. But it's so in a mess that I seldom took the box out and change my earrings as frequently as I love to. Most of the time, I will be just using the small little earring and wear it for the longest time possible, just to prevent my "peep-a-boo" holes from closing up.

So, yesterday I was having this little window shopping at Smart supermarket at King Center while waiting for my sister to come over and pick me up to go Saberkas together, I come across the tupperware section. Previously I had scout some of the kitchen sections at some of the supermarket but the only thing I can find is a tupperware lunch box with 3 humongous sections. (Which is not my taste at all) But lucky star is shining upon me yesterday. I actually manage to find this type of small container. This container purpose is actually to segregate all the buttons in a neat and tidy way. But what the heck, I can transform it and become my personal earrings box. *wink*

Last night, it took me 45 min to clear all my earrings into my personal little jewelery containers. And here is the outcome.

My pretty earrings. Some I bought it, some was gift from friends and my sis.
Neat and tidy. Oh, how I love my creation. ^_^

After tidying up, I counted how many dangling earrings I had. I actually got 15 pairs of freaking earrings (this exclude those earring that is not dangling)


Next, when I'm scouting Saberkas, I went into this shop and found a little name card holder which look like a purse. Which is what I want actually, cause I wanted a small holder to carry all my extra cards which I can't put in my purse anymore. (Since it makes my purse bulky and I really do had too much cards) When I open the purse, this little card holder actually cost a freaking 15bucks. Just for a few plastic card holders.

So, I went around for my hunt, unable to settle for that purse. Then I recall stationary shop actually do sell this type of cardholders. So, I try my luck there. And indeed, (wahaha... lucky star is indeed on my side that day) I found one holder to keep IC card and driving card. At the price as low as RM1.20??!! Can you believe it? From RM15 to RM1.20??

When I reach home, I went and decorated the cover with stickers. Why? Because the cover is worst than a 3-years old kid drawing. Have a look yourself...

It's so ugly... Ugh!

After I decorated it with stickers. *Smile*
And now, Voila, I got a small holder to put all my extra cards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha .. so nice of u having lots of free time tidying up .. My own bedroom is currently in a mess..

Really so tired this days, just back from KL last saturday, spent near 200 bucks shopping during my free time.. Really big spender la me .. going again next monday, this time will have to stay at KL for at least a week .. Aww... money is really hard to earn, ya?

RaiNboW said...

Wow, so nice. What have u bought? Going again next Monday? I like your lifestyle lah.. Can go travelling most of the time.

I'm only free for this month because i'm on shift. Next month my life will be back to normal already.

Anonymous said...

I've some pictures here.
http://applely.blogs.friendster.com/applelys_blog_corner/

ya, i'll be at KL sunday-wednesday, again next sunday until thursday ... so tired .. Going to KL once in a while is fun, it's tiring if go there too often. Especially when i have nothing in mind to buy already, or when i feel like i've been spending too much already..

I think still need to go KL a lot until this current project finish. My boss tell me i need to make KL my second home, to complete this project.

RaiNboW said...

Oic. But company got business it's good mah.

Just saw ur blog. U actually gotten a new Myvi? hehe.. Congrats lah.. And the hotel u stay in, it looks gorgeous. Make me jealous only..