Monday, April 7, 2008

Normal weekends

Hi, I’m back! Sorry ya, last week has not been having enough sleep. So, although I had some free time, but my brain can’t function well enough to write anything on my blog.

Well, what do I want to update in this blog today? Hmm, first, today is officially last day JenJen will be my colleague. Tomorrow she will be flying over to KL to join her hubby and enjoy a new phrase to her life. I’m definitely going to miss her. But if leaving is for the best, then “All the best, Jen!” Enjoy yourself there but don’t forget your friends back here ya. ^_^

Next, tomorrow I’ll on leave and starts my manufacturing training on Wednesday (Day shift). Which means I need to come to work 3/4 days per week, 12 hours per day and cover myself up from head to toes (Basically like a muslim women, which only the two eyes will be visible). Imagine tat, covering yourself up from head to toes and work in the fab for 12 hours! Man, this is going to be very suffering. But on the bright side, I only have to work 3 or 4 days per week. Which mean I got more free time to sleep at home and more time to feel bored as everyone I know is working already. Haha…

*thinking hard* okie, now I really run out of idea what to write. WHY some might ask? I can write what happen to me during weekends etc etc. Well, this is because my weekend can be summarized in one word, B.OR.E.D. I actually spent my Saturday night watching dvd. Movie marathon is a more suitable phrase. I started by watching April’s fool joke, then I continue with The Eye (by Jessica Alba) and lastly 27 dresses. All 3 movies in one night. I started watching at around 8pm. And by the time I finish watching the 27 dresses, it’s only a quarter pass midnight. In my opinion, it’s still an early night on Saturday. ~_~ Well, at least I manage to catch up on some nice movies. Haha… Not a total waste of Saturday night.

As usual I spent all my weekend afternoon napping. Haha.. (^@^) <-- Now, guess what this icon means? It’s actually an icon for a pig. *laughing* That’s how I feel like last weekend. Having a pig life. Nevertheless I still manage to go shopping and bought a padini shirt and a new handbag, which I bring along to work with me today. Hehe… (I’m a bit pok kai this month after KL shopping, but I can’t resist myself from buying. Anyone has an antidote for shopaholic?)

Then there is this PC fair at Permata. I went there on Sunday evening, *@#$%@* You won’t believe how crowded it is! I had attended countless PC fair before but this is the first time I felt so annoyed! Everyway you go, you are jammed between wall of meat, regardless it’s white meat or dark meat, soft meat or hard meat. And since it’s so jammed with people (as the Chinese saying goes “people mountain people sea”) you can basically smell the body odour of some sweaty guys, or perfume of some gals. Imagine all this smells mingle with the sweat that was produce by the body due to the lack of ventilation!!?? I went in fresh and clean but came out sweaty, smelly and accompany by a headache.

Due to my uneventful weekend (plus my lifestyle as a pig), my weight actually sky-rocketed to a new record beating my precious record. Ya ya, I know, there is nothing to be proud of by gaining weight. And to be frank, I’m not feeling proud at all. I’m feeling super stressful and de-motivated at the moment. My actual plan is to lose weight during weekend but in the end I actually gain 1kg! (No idea where I gain this one kilogram from. I ate normal le.. just sleep a lot nia, snore snore)

Anyway, no use crying over spill milk. (keke… just saying that to make me feel better cause I just had KFC as my lunch, lolz) Okie, my target for next week, I need to go down at least 0.5kg or 1kg if possible. Everybody, wish me luck ya.. And, please please…. Don’t tempt me with any nice food that is high with calories. (I have very low self discipline) Thanks. ^_*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wOW ... Work only 4 days a week??? U know how much i admire u?? I've been working 12 hours a day for 2 weeks already, including weekend due to rushing one big project .. Oh ya, my company will soon be looking for Resident Engineer (Electrical) to be located at that particular site at 10th mile. contract until 2010 march if not mistaken, if anyone is interested.

I bet your pay is certainly better than mine. Sigh .. why am i doing this all alone??? Ttoo much workload la.. And the QS screaming angrily asking me when can i finish those and pass the document to her. I really feel like wanna shout like this "@$%^$#%#@%$" ...

I really admire that u have a boring weekend .. For my case, it's so precious to have a whole afternoon with nothing much to do.. or a peaceful vacation with nobody calling my handphone asking this and that ..

JenJen's Place said...

wahhhh Apple Jul,
Ur posting starting to get really long like mine! hehehe...
Miss u a whole bunch too

RaiNboW said...

Jen, i miss u lots lots too... *hugz*