Monday, April 28, 2008

Phua Chu Kang in Kuching?

PCK Pte Ltd, best in Singapore and JB, some even say in Batam. Dun Pray Pray....

That's the opening for famous Phua Chu Kang, best known for his hit tv series, with his distinguish big mole, being "bombed" hair style and shining yellow safety boot.

Look at the crowd. Mostly it's kids in front of the stage. (Some warming up [people dressing up like PCK] before PCK makes the big appearance)
Look at it. Even the second floor is filled with people. Really people mountain people sea.

Believe it or not when the famous Phua Chu Kang actually arrived in Kuching for 3 days and appear at tHe Spring to promote the uniquely singapore? Well, you gotta believe it. Because, yesterday I went to spring and actually saw the real person. OMG, he is indeed funny. And lots of kids adore him as an idol.

Apparently my dad is a fan of his too... Since it's his idea to actually go there and watch him. (Funny? I think that is very funny lah, your own dad, imagine tat!)

Sorry ya, due to the limited space I can actually stand and look at his performance, this the best picture I can take. I'm not sure why, but apparently I look like a very kind hearted person. First there is this aunty and asked me to leave some space so that her daughter would be able to watch PCK. Then there is another young lady tapped on my shoulder and asked me to give way so that an old lady (I think she is even older than my grandma, around 90 like tat) can watch Phua Chu Kang too.

Yupe, that's him. With the un-mistakable yellow boots.

That is when I give up. I gave up my spot and walked all the way to the MPH book shop and bought a book that I was aiming for quite a time now. Ta-Da~ Here is it....

What is it inside? This book. ^_^ And apparently this book is on 20% discount if you got the member card. But I manage to borrow from a very nice lady when I make the payment at the counter. RM25.50! Can you believe it?

After walking out of the bookstore satisfied, I actually saw this event on the other side of Spring, but apparently all the crowds are attracted by PCK show.

Mini car racing track. But nobody here.. Less than 10 people..

Then I planned to go have a Big Apple donut, since most of the crowd will be busy watching PCK. BUT, how wrong was I!! There is still a crowd there. I give up in the end and walk back to watch PCK. This time, I manage to take some photo that is showing his face. Haha...

Sorry guys. That is the best I can take.

No comments: