Monday, April 14, 2008

My Lunch today

Hehe.. It's my off day today. Staying at home surfing the net. Nothing to do much. It's too hot outside. Rather stay home and enjoy the cooling air. Hehe...

Just finish filling in my e-filling for my income tax. Well, at least not a waste of time right? Then I prepare my lunch today. Nothing fancy. Just a fried rice. Haha... Took me, let me think, less than 5 min to cook it? But the preparation of the ingredients took some while, like 15 min? A simple lunch. ^_^

Here's a photo of it...
Let me take a bite and tell you how it tastes. hmmm.. it's delicious. My ingredients for my fried rice is a sausage, some cabbage, an egg and overnight rice. As easy as that. *wink*

2 comments:

Wayne said...

walao fried rice with onion and hotdog and soya sauce. no mayonese? haha! so hungry!

RaiNboW said...

Joseph, no mayonese, it's fattening. Haha.. hungry? Next time I cook for you lah. *wink*