Thursday, April 10, 2008

A craving for chocolate

All of a sudden after lunch I had this craving for nice yummy chocolate. Why is it? I had no idea. It’s just a sudden thought that flashed through my mind and the next thing I know, I wanna eat chocolate.

I dislike the dark bitter chocolate, although many people advice that dark chocolate is more beneficial to us than sweet milky chocolate. Nevertheless, I still prefer sweet (less dark) chocolate. Hehe.. Chocolate just as Cadbury, kit kat, M&M etc etc…. Hmm.. let me think, do I have any stock of chocolate at home? Nay, I don’t think so. Then maybe I can drop by to buy some on my way home later…

Oh d@mn!. (Slap my own forehead) I forgotten that starting this week I’m on shift. Which mean I can only go back at 7.45pm. By the time I reach my home, it’s most probably 8.30pm. Imagine that, I’m staying in the office for 13 hours per day! That’s really A LOT of the time. Last night I was still fresh when I’m driving home. But once I reach home and finish my bath and dinner, I straightaway drop down to my bed and was asleep in less than 2 min! Can you imagine it? Never knew it’s so tiring. But fear not, I still had 2.5 working days (including today). Then I’m off for 4 days. Yippee!! Must plan what to do with my free time then. *wink*

Okay, need to go back to work now. Lunch break is officially over. ;) Will be back when I’m freer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u'll work shift until when? so nice one le ... me also work more than 12 hours today .. so tired .. wish i can go u there work also la .. hehe ..

the happy thing today is, i've got a new individual room at office lo .. =P office just renovated.

RaiNboW said...

Till end of April. Got free time nice lah, but got free time also don't know wat to do at home ah.. since it's during weekday off. My shift is until Saturday. So, basically weekend can't really enjoy lor as i need to work till 7.45pm.

Hehe.. so nice got ur own individual room. We here all sharing except if u r a director or senior manager

Dav DiDi said...

Hhmm ... amoi, i have some cadbury here but depleting day by day .. if you are craving for it .. let me know .. if still have..

RaiNboW said...

Aiyoh, by the time i go to office i think already finish lor.. hehe...

Thanks anyway. i'm on diet lah.. tat's why need to go aerobic

Anonymous said...

wow ... u've sign up for aerobic some more .. seems interesting..

RaiNboW said...

Not yet. Will try to go once first and see see how is it. Hehe.. going tomorrow. ;)