Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Aerobics

Hehe... Yesterday evening went for my FIRST time aerobics. *clasp hands* (I feel so damn proud. Haha.. Cuz I really last through the whole 1 hour of intense exercise. And the main point is that I DID GO! Not just say say nia)

Really tired lor after the aerobics. I actually go to bed at 10pm le... Imagine how early it is. This morning when I woke up, I thought my whole body will be aching. BUT but ladies and gentlemen, the answer is NO, no. *evil laugh*

I didn't feel anything. Maybe because of the Bako mountain climbing is still fresh in my blood. That's why my body is still used to the stretching and pulling. Hehe.. Anyway, I finally take the first step to do it. I just hope I will be able to maintain it. Wish me luck! ;)

2 comments:

aNgeL-cuPid said...

waseh! aerobics worh!!! hahaz! sure tiring ler but it's very good lor =D Bako mountain climbing? any pics? hehe =)

RaiNboW said...

Angel-cupid, yupe I got. Actually I did post it up in my blog. Go to my blog archive, there's Bako Trip 1,2 and 3. ;)