Sunday, April 27, 2008

Getting Old

Recently, I found out that my life is getting a little bit tasteless. Why? Maybe because I finally release that I'm reaching my mid 20's? And going towards the big 3 very soon... Now, why do I had this feeling that I'm getting older? This is due to the following reasons...

1. When you come back from travelling, you bought stuffs/souvenir for others where as when u r young, you only bought stuff for yourself.

2. When you wake up at 8 am in the morning althought it's an off day or a holiday. Unlike uni time, where you wake up in the mid afternoon when there is no class and have both breakfast and lunch together, known as branch.

3. You don't nap anymore. No matter how free or boring you are, you just can't flop into bed in the afternoon and take a nap anymore.

4. When you prefer to stay at home even though it's a Saturday night and prefer watching tv/movie than clubbing.

5. When you feel like leaving home and having your own life.

2 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Hhhmmm .. I feel that too .. Rather spend my time at home watching tv or just having some nice time in front of the monitor ..

RaiNboW said...

Haha.. Didi, time really passed ya... Now, I din even know what is the most happening place in Kuching liaw lor...