Saturday, January 5, 2008

Vote: 2007 or 2008 Hairstyle?


Hehe... Beginning of this new year, I make a drastic change... Lol... I consider it as drastic since I had been having the same hairstyle for 7 years since I went to Uni. Now, I cut my hair until neckline length. Check out the picture for some of my 2007 pic and 2008 pic. After I had my hair cut, I had receive a lot of comments... Some said that with long hair, I look more mature and feminine... Some said with new hairstyle I look cuter and younger. Some negative comment that I had is that with this new hairstyle I look like "Ah De" (from my mischievous little brother) Some say with my new hair, my face looks bigger. Keke...

So, what do you think? Should I keep this hairstyle for sometime or I will have to start letting it grow and never attempt this again. ;) Appreciate all the honest opinion! ^^

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answer had reflected from the little poor boy at the bottom left corner... :) but personally i feel both are pretty, long hair look more matured and beatiful "with horse tail", short hair look more energetic and sunny...

RaiNboW said...

thanks for the honest opinion. maybe i will try to keep this hairstyle for a few months before changing back to long hair. ;)

Anonymous said...

your little sis n mischievous little bro both agree that ur new hairstyle look like broom..lol...BUT.. stil pretty la..haha..look like artist :D

Wayne said...

i think 2007 hair better hahhaa! happy new year 2 u!

RaiNboW said...

haha.. if look like a broom then definitely 2007 hairstyle lor..

Anonymous said...

Total different look .. sometimes a change isnt bad right? Same as others opinion, long hair certainly more mature and feminine, short hair u looks younger and active type of girls ..

I had my hair cut today too.. at first first i was thinking to go for rebonding as i saw some new year promotion.. but then my second thought told me that my hair will not make much difference after rebonding ... finally i go for a simple hair cut only, almost the same old style i always had, long straight V-shape. And, I'm ready for new year..

Sigh, still dun have the courage to try digital perming..

RaiNboW said...

Wow!! Appely.. long time din hear from you lah.. hehe.. ya, a change will be nice once in a while. ;) CNY remember to do some visiting oh.. long time din see each other liaw...

Colin Kueh said...

Agree with others that long hair certainly more mature and feminine, short hair u looks younger and active type of girls ..

Hehe..it is a good to change sometimes(but not super drastic :P).

Personally, i think both hair style suit you it just give ppl different impression...but dun too short :)

RaiNboW said...

Colin Kueh!! First time u comment on my blog. Thanks ya...
Hehe.. thanks for the advise. won't cut my hair too short. Later look like a tomboy.. I wan to look feminine too... ;)