Monday, January 14, 2008

Lost my little ring

I'm not sure when it happened. But on Saturday, I got this subconsuous feeling that my ring, which is at my little finger is not adjusted properly. And when I touch it without looking at my finger, I noticed that my ring had actually disappear!!

Actually it's just a normal silver little ring that I bought for RM5. But nevermind, this is not the main point. The main point is that this ring has been with me for... i dunno.. 5 years? or is it 7 years? I can't really recall.. but in my memory... I had always had this little ring on my left hand. And now that it was lost.. i did feel a bit weird.. as I had a habit of touching my ring... and turning it around.. just for the sake of it. >.<>

Anybody who find a small ring.. pls inform me ya... I wan my ring back oh....
The ring is as shown in the photo below

No comments: