Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!


Hi all!! Happy new year... All the best for this new year. =) Hehe.. Wake up at 12noon today. Wa, am I shocked when i look at the time. Hehe... this is the first time after working that I ever woke up so late. Anyway, today is public holiday. Nothing much today too at home.

Surfing the net today... Since I remember that during Christmas, google.com is having a lot of different logo on tat day and before tat. So I was kind of anticipating for this. But when I surf the net yesterday, I was disappointed to see the normal logo. However, luckily today the google logo is special. The google actually implemented the 2008 figure in the typical logo.

So, this year is the mickey year... Hopefully this will turn out to be a good and prosperous year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments: