Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Necessities in Life

What are the necessities in life? The infamous 4 things that every Teacher taught us during primary school are “Clothes, food, accommodation, transportation”.

But in current age, the modern age, does this still consider as NECESSITY? Well, for me, it’s not a necessity anymore. Basically, it’s a part of our life. Like the air we breathe, the water that we drink… we can’t live without these 4 “basics”.

So, at the current age, what are the NEW necessities? Hehe.. for me, the necessity will have to be:- A laptop with Internet connection, shopping complex, cheese cake and a camera handphone. And that ladies and gentlemen, it the newest “Necessities in Life” – according to Professor JW from the Ju-ju World.


My current laptop. Sweet Innocent Joybook. (I'm addicted to everything that is white in colour now)
<This is heaven on earth>

Mouth watering cheese cake... Can anyone resist this?


My handphone. (Sony Ericsson K800i)


Okie. That's Part I of the research. Part II will be publish soon. (A sneak preview for part II, it's about watch) ^^



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah seh .. not bad mah u ...

New handphone, new laptop ... must have new watch again la ..

Eh, u change phone number kah? how come u never reply my sms?

RaiNboW said...

hehehe.. correct. I think i got some new watches. Plan to take the photo then paste it here. =P

But need to wait first lah.. cuz i need to borrow a good quality camera first.

And ya, i change my phone number. i already send u a sms. Sorry abt tat...

Anonymous said...

Aiyo .. just use your camera phone mah ... show us the effect of it ...

My phone very old liao, almost 2 years, but it's still in excellent condition, so cannot change phone lo .. keep on looking at N95...

RaiNboW said...

haha.. trade in then buy new one lah.. my phone is actually 8 months old already.. but pic is not bad lah.. most of the pic i post here one (especially the photo taken at spring, Tao, etc etc) are taken using my camera phone.

Mr. Goober said...

hey, k800 takes my pics too :)

good stuff for bloggers.

Anonymous said...

yup, i agree. it can even take a very clear picture for some thing as small as a beetle. ;)

Colin Kueh said...

really wo.. so many new things. Not bad wo for new 2008

You forgot to put some picture on trasnportation... may be ur car picture?

RaiNboW said...

Haha... my car just normal metallic myvi. Nothing fancy about it. Btw, it's kinda dirty. No time to wash it yet. Paise take photo then paste it here.. =P