Friday, January 18, 2008

Looking back (2007)

I just happened to "bump" into kennysia.com today when I was looking thru Mike's blog (Cubicle 24/7). And

WOW... I just happened to read some really nice blogs... haha... especially the one regarding the sex tape by the Health Minister. OMG, how I wish I can write as well as him.

Then as I "curi ular" during office hour to browse through his website. And I happen to read about twenty four stuffs that he did the previous year... Owww.. I am so jealous lah... So, I am trying to think back and squeeze my head what had I done the year before...

1) Climb the highest Mountain.....and conquer it... in Kuching. ;p

2) Went out of Malaysia first time using MY OWN PASSPORT.

Thought of taking a snapshot of my passport but a close friend of mine say my face looks round in it. so.... no picture.

3) Touch a dolphin!


4) Starting a blog.

You are looking at it now...

5) Had my first bowl of Sarawak Laksa.

Yea yea I know... I was borned and raised in Kch for all my life but I only had my first Laksa last year...

6) Be the witness for my friend's marriage registration. v(^_^)v

7) Become a lesbian and kiss a gal... right on the lips. Wahahaha.... (2x i think, rite Red Bull?)

True or not you ask?? Guess it yourself.. ;P

8) Cut my hair short just before new year after keeping the same hair style for 7 years.

Hmmm... Basically I can't come out with anything else. But AT LEAST I still manage to do something meaningful in Year 2007. Now that I finally gotten my own passport, I plan to go to at least 1 different country for holiday each year. Hehe.. (Cuz I'm a frog living inside the well. The only country outside M'sia that I went is Singapore only, which is last year ~_~) This year target:- Bangkok. ^^

And the next objective of 2008, which I doubt I will be able to do it.. -_- Is to eat Durian. *Eyes popping out for all of u out there* Oh my gosh... I feel ashamed saying it out here but nevertheless, nobody can force me to eat that durian. It will have to come naturally. Hopefully one day I will be able to take a taste of this famous King of the fruits. Why many will ask. I really dun have an answer. ~.~' *************pls dun beat me..

No comments: