Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reading list


  1. Financially Stupid People Are Everywhere by Jason Kelly
  2. Stop Acting Rich by Thomas J. Stanley
  3. Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind by Napoleon Hill
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  5. When Bubbles Burst by John P. Calverley
  6. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
  7. Down & Out in the Great Depression by Robert S. McElvaine
I had just set the above books to be read and finish by Q1 of 2011. I love reading books, but then I always had a problem with reading non-fiction books, especially those like Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I had borrow a book by Napoleon too for half year and never turned a page. Instead, A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini I had read for more than 4 times.

Among the 7 books above, I finished reading Harry Potter for the second times (After the movie, I'm intrigued to read the book again). Now, due to economy downturn, there's some free time in the office. And so I made it a habit to read one or two pages of the book.

Dang, dang, dang! The book I'm currently reading is Financially stupid people. I'm currently at Chapter 7, and I'm quite proud of my progress. ;) Let's just hope I can keep it up.

No comments: