Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So Lazy, yet so busy

A very shy me hide behind the door and try to take a peek at what is going around on the other side of the door after hiding behind the door.... like ONE week??

So sorry.... I don't mean to disappear into thin air without any notice. Yes, I'm lazy. But that's not the reason. The real reason....... You won't believe it!!

I AM UNDOUBTABLY (i'm not sure if this word exist, but it fit into my sentence) BUsY!!

Can you believe it? With the decreasing demand from customer, and almost 0% ordering, what can a gal from a manufacturing company be busy about. I AM NOT LYING. It's 100% true. I am so busy with my work starting last weekend until today. Busy with this project, that project. I'm not sure why but I got a very fishy feeling that this is intentional. (Which mean my boss purposely gave us projects to do so that we won't gossip or spread bad/negative rumours, Haha...)

Well, basically all my projects are half way through. These few days all I had been doing is staring at my PC and squeezing my brain and frowning and biting my nails to come out with an idea for my boss's instruction. And I had been ignoring all the routine tasks that I had to do everyday. Hopefully no issue happen. (Fingers cross)

Well, enough said. This week is going to be a very busy week. I better go sleep early as tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

No comments: