Sunday, June 29, 2008

A new book

Saturday, I finally went to Popular and bought the book that I was aiming for since the past week. Ta-da~ This book is actually one of the best seller when it was publish.


I just finish reading one chapter. It's quite nice, but when I flipped through some of the pages, I caught some glimpses of darkness and sadness in this story book. Anyway, I'm actually saving this book until next week when I'm going to Bangkok. Will have a few hours wait at the airport during the transition, thus, I'll be reading this book to pass my time. ;)

4 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Going to Bangkok ?
WOW ... enjoy ya ... :)
How come I always see you whenever I go out ?? hehehe...

RaiNboW said...

Hi Berto xxx, welcome to my blog. Glad u like it. ;)am am

RaiNboW said...

Didi, this mean we go "yuan fen".
Yupe, will be flying off to Bangkok this weekend. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your trip!