Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fatty fat fat

+0.5 kg from The Junk (during the weekend when Laurence came to Kuching for a short trip) and +0.3 kg from Magenta (last night together with Eskay)

TOTAL = +0.8 kg!!!

That is equivalent to ONE kg le! Aiyoh, I finally lose all those extra fat that I gained during the KL trip and now, I gained back 1 kg. ~_~ Need to go for diet again. I HATE diet. It means having to walk around with an empty stomach which might accidentally growl. This is so humiliating.

8 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Eat fruits ...

Anonymous said...

Wei... blame me la.

Where got so fast gain weight from 2 meals.

You eat the whole plate at Junk also not equal to 500grams of food la.

Haha.. Don't worry, just some exercise will fix it fast.

Anonymous said...

Got or not oh??? your two plate of food add up also dun have 0.8kg la .. That night my plate of "flour" really not that nice .. awww.. +_+'

RaiNboW said...

Didi, I'll try that. But most probably will failed since my stomach will still feel hungry. hehe...

RaiNboW said...

Laurence, it's true le.. I weigh myself on Monday morning, compare to Friday's weight, I really gain 0.5 kg le..

Sigh, going to take a week to lose all those extra weight. ;)

Hey, nice blog. ^_^

RaiNboW said...

Applely, next time you try the steak instead. It's much nicer. =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Julie. I try to update as much as I can, but sometimes lazy.

Applely: Yea, the steak is nice. Or the fish I think someone told was also good.

RaiNboW said...

Laurence, I understand. I have yet to update my blog for 4 days already. ;)

Applely, try the fisherman basket. You will be SHOCKED. Hehe..