Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Treasure Life

I received a shocking news early in the morning even before I managed to sit on my chair. For a minute or two, my brain was totally blank. I wasn't expecting this news. I always thought that somehow he will still be able to make it, comes back to Kuching, maybe we can still have a small chit chat.

But no, when it's the person's time to go, there's no stopping regardless how hard you try to hold on. Life is fragile.

With that, I would like to reinforce my objective in life: Enjoy life to the fullest. You never know when is the day going to be your last breathing day on earth. And when death touches you, do you leave with regrets or smile because you have achieve everything? I surely hope for the latter one.

May he rest in peace. His guidance and memory will always be with us.

2 comments:

Newspaper Star said...

Yeah, I was deeply saddened.

May his demise stopped him from further pain and suffering.

He is the second man I shed tears for in the past 3 years.

RaiNboW said...

Treasure life... Life is too short to waste it.