Friday, March 11, 2011

My new shoes

Bought two new pairs of shoes beginning of March. Yaya.. I know, what's the occasion? Why not buy during CNY? Well, I have my reason. Solid reason some more. :)

Okay, let's focus on the topic here. I absolutely adore my new shoes, especially from Heatwave, with cute ribbons behind.

Ta-Da, the ONE from Heatwave.

Another I bought from Lea's. Can't resist. It's nice satin colour with bling bling on it.

This is how the shoes looks like on my leg.

Lol~ At least 4 inches tall. My mum scolded me when she saw it, asking me how am I going to wear this? Well, I don't care. I love it. I'm going to wear it as frequent as possible. =P

3 comments:

Applely said...

Wow .. so high heel.. I never wear any of the heels so high before ...

Btw, kch got heatwave meh? where oh? I bought a pair of gold colour one from heatwave for CNY too, but i bought it at KK.

RaiNboW said...

Applely, there's a heatwave at Hock Lee there. A lot of nice high heels there.

But I will advise don't choose 4 inches one like mine. Very painful to walk on.

Dav DiDi said...

The one with ribbons is nice. But 4 inches.. Hhmmmmm...