Thursday, March 24, 2011

KFC value lunch 12-3pm

To make KFC more competitive, KFC actually copy-cat McDonald's Lunch Treat and come out with a lunch package at RM5.95 (exactly the same price as McD's value lunch) at the same time frame, which is from 12 to 3pm.

I was attracted to the radio announcement on My FM, (I overheard the word 'corns'), so I decided to try out this special lunch treat one afternoon.


Ya, you guess correctly. Spring KFC. The value lunch I ordered was Set A, which consists of that white container + drinks. The snack plate was Ah Phui's lunch.

Hot steamy lunch

Ta Da, my lunch. It's quite nice in my opinion, and just the right portion. Good when you decide to lose some weight yet wanna indulge in those sinful KFC Chicken.

4 comments:

said...

I will rather eat McD by seeing the pic. haha

Rose world said...

McD more appetising!!

RaiNboW said...

Actually KFC not bad oh... Try it first. Maybe my picture not that nice.

RaiNboW said...

Actually KFC not bad oh... Try it first. Maybe my picture not that nice.