Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bali Trip Day 3 - Part 1

1st Destination: Ulu Danu

Went uphill again today on Day 3 and stop by a Restaurant called Mentari for buffet lunch. For me, the quality of the buffet is extremely poor for the value that I was paying. I actually paid Rp 288k for a plate of food shown in the picture below.




The view outside the Restaurant.

Then we reached the destination Ulu Danu, also called as "Temple in the middle of the Lake". The entrance fee, Rp 10k per person.



And there it is. The temple in the middle of the lake. The weather is extremely hot that day. With the sundress that I'm wearing, I got some serious sunburn that day.

2nd Destination: Tanah Lot

After visiting Ulu Danu, we went to visit Tanah Lot, also known as "Temple in the middle of the sea". Lol... These balinese ppl really know how to squeeze whatever they can from the tourist.


As usual, entrance fee = Rp 10k.

Next in Part 2: Jimbaran Beach + seafood dinner.

No comments: