Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bali Trip Day 2 - Part 2

After the famous (Shit) coffee, we went to Kintamani, where we have the view over Lake Batur. The famous volcano tip.
The weather is chilling up there. In a way it's nice but a bit too cold for me.


The view of Lake Batur

Bali is nice except for the fact that the local who is trying to sell you their stuffs. They can under certain circumstances, be very very aggressive. One of the guy who hassle Bee chased us for the whole trip at Kintamani. It can be very annoying and scary. How I wish they are just flies and I can shoo them away without being scare I might be kidnap by them.


One of the statues in the middle of a roundabout. Bali is famous of all these statues of their Hindu Gods.

Next we went to Tegalalang, the rice paddy field. It's nice and windy up there. But for me, I'm kind of dizzy while sitting up there looking at the paddy field. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the height or the air up there that is making me dizzy. Nevertheless I still managed to take photos while sitting down. Hehe...


If jump from here surely die.

After the paddy field, we went to visit the Batik factory. Nothing much to see there as we can always visit a batik factory here in Malaysia. Furthermore, the batik is damn expensive there.


After Batik factory sight seeing, it's night time. We asked the driver to drop us at a Chinese restaurant and asked him to go back. We decided to try a little adventure after dinner by finding our own way back to our hotel. ^_^

I can only said we are successful at finding our hotel after walking for maybe half an hour. By then I was so damn tired that all I want to do is just watch tv from my bed and fall asleep halfway through. Hehe.. My plan to party while at party nevertheless FAILED.

Saw this little shop besides the restaurant we are eating and found out a handbag/purse that made out from stingray skin. And one of the little red bag in the picture above cost like an arm.

The food we ordered that night.

Well, that's all for Day 2. Stay tuned for Day 3.

No comments: