Monday, November 9, 2009

T__T

I totally screw it. I just received bonus from my company last month, which was given out end of the month. And now, I officially announce, the bonus was reduced to ZERO already. At first when I receive it, I thought, "Wah, I am a rich lady. This can last me for a few shopping treats and maybe some facial/spa"

And it turns out, only 1 shopping treat. =(

Padini dress + Esprit shirt ~ RM100
Photobook album ~ RM100
Blood test ~ RM140
Vaccination for hepatitis A & B ~ dunno. Haven't got the quotation.

Oh wait, I make a miscalculation lah..... The total amount is way exceeding my bonus!! *GASP*

How do I get myself in this situation? T______T

Just when I'm proud of myself because finally I got saving this month.....

4 comments:

Applely said...

U do blood test annually?

What kinda photo are u binding into the photobook?

RaiNboW said...

No. I do it once two years. Now is my second time.

My holiday trip photos. I think most probably next week I will receive it. Show it to you when we go out again. ;)

Oh ya, btw, can I have my halloween photos ah? Hehe...

Applely said...

I'll send to u via email.

Laurence Wong said...

Please do consider finding a new job. You're paid too little.