Monday, November 9, 2009

T__T

I totally screw it. I just received bonus from my company last month, which was given out end of the month. And now, I officially announce, the bonus was reduced to ZERO already. At first when I receive it, I thought, "Wah, I am a rich lady. This can last me for a few shopping treats and maybe some facial/spa"

And it turns out, only 1 shopping treat. =(

Padini dress + Esprit shirt ~ RM100
Photobook album ~ RM100
Blood test ~ RM140
Vaccination for hepatitis A & B ~ dunno. Haven't got the quotation.

Oh wait, I make a miscalculation lah..... The total amount is way exceeding my bonus!! *GASP*

How do I get myself in this situation? T______T

Just when I'm proud of myself because finally I got saving this month.....

5 comments:

Applely said...

U do blood test annually?

What kinda photo are u binding into the photobook?

RaiNboW said...

No. I do it once two years. Now is my second time.

My holiday trip photos. I think most probably next week I will receive it. Show it to you when we go out again. ;)

Oh ya, btw, can I have my halloween photos ah? Hehe...

Applely said...

I'll send to u via email.

Laurence Wong said...

Please do consider finding a new job. You're paid too little.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,