Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mitsu Tea House

I always knew about this place whenever I passes through BDC roundabout countless of time, be it on my way to work, or to the airport. However, I never step my foot into this comfy looking tea house until one Friday's afternoon, me and my colleagues decided to dine here.


Mitsu Tea House. The logo picture is a fat male with glasses, which looks scarily like the owner of the reataurant.


Looking through the menu and was attracted by this "Zhu Zai Bao" picture and cannot help ordered it although there is nothing special about this bun except the look. Being prank like a six years old girl... sheesh...


And this is how it turns out. *Dream scatters*

Luckily I have this lovely + tempting looking cantonese "duck" noodles to cheer me up. This dish costs RM6 but it is worth every penny of it. I cannot finish all of the food. It's that much....

Will definitely come back here again......

No comments: