Sunday, October 4, 2009

Green Road NICEST kolo mee

I do have my doubts whether the kolo mee at Green Road is the "so-called" best kolo mee in Kuching. Because for me, there is only two type of kolo mee, nice kolo mee aka the authentic kolo mee, not nice kolo mee aka the fake kolo mee.


This week, my colleague and I was discussing about inflation and she commented that she is glad that the kolo mee at Green Road is still priced at RM2.80 only. Then I asked her, why mention kolo mee at Green Road, then she replied, that is because Green Road Kolo mee is the nicest.

I'm shameful to admit that, although I'm born, breed and raise in Kuching, I never try out the famous kolo mee from Green Road. *shameful* So, how to ensure you can proudly tell people where is the nicest kolo mee in Kuching, of course I take the opportunity to go and eat it during Saturday morning.

My breakfast on Saturday, kolo mee + milo

There is a big crowd of people there when my family arrived. Finally, I managed to taste the infamous kolo mee in Kuching. How was the taste? Nice. But is it the nicest kolo mee I ever ate? I really dunno. This kolo mee is categorised under the nice kolo mee.

1 comment:

Rose world said...

Yeah, it is the famous one in Kuching. I tasted it and I hate the long queue. Hehehe!! Guess it is nice that is why people willing to wait long for it.

Like you said, dont know it is the best as there may be another nicer kolo mee we havent tasted.