Sunday, October 11, 2009

Faceshop, nice food, nice movie

I have a nice Sunday afternoon. Not having my usual nap time, instead, I went with my church friend to the Spring for lunch and movie again. Yoo hoo~

We went there straight after church meeting. First thing that we do is to buy the movie ticket. We decided to watch the movie "Surrogates" by Bruce Willis. Friends, this movie is nice. Go watch it in the cinema. However, movie ticket on weekend is quite expensive, which is RM11.

Then, we went to Kluang Station for our lunch. I ordered the following, Sambal fried rice with chicken (Something like that lah) and she ordered Sambal Mee Siam (I think lah).


Then go watch the movie. Ok, let me tell you what does surrogate mean. It means robot, which you control just by staying at home, and let the robot be you, and do all your daily chores. Anyway, this movie is nice, go watch it in the cinema. It will make you thinking.


After the movie, went over to The Faceshop. Since I didn't manage to buy any clothes, so I bought two facemasks and facial mist instead. Cannot go home empty handed, it's a shame for shopaholic.

2 comments:

Applely said...

Not bad le, only a few pieces of mask.. i guess i'm more shopaholic ... You are more determined in window shopping ..

I went to Spring too this weekend (Saturday). I bought 2 tops, a pair of sandals.. awww..

RaiNboW said...

Applely, I bought a shirt today. My shopaholic strike never end. =P