Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Shoes from NOSE

Because this coming weekend, I will be helping out 3 days during the La Beaute Expo at Permata Carpark and I know I will be standing there for 12 hours, and sandals are forbidden, bo bian I have to go buy a new pair of shoes.

Ta Da, this is my new shoes bought from NOSE yesterday, while I'm watching the Fashion Show organized there. Flat form cover shoes. Can even wear this shoes when I go for line dance. Hehe...

The fashion show yesterday was not bad, I love the clothes from G2000 and Esprit in particular. Too bad I only manage to see display from G2000, Ms Read, PDI, and Esprit.

3 comments:

Applely said...

Hey, how u get the part time work at Beauty Expo? How much is the pay? so nice .. Which company are u helping for?

RaiNboW said...

NO. I'm helping out with the organizer.

Applely said...

Oh? Yer ... I also want !!!

Help me to reserve the free goody bag ... Hehe ... =P So, u get to know what's inside the free goody bag already?