Saturday, May 16, 2009

Apple Pendant Necklace

I just felt like rewarding myself after the last weekend working partime and going back to my old job. I went back to work in the afternoon for a while, then asked Mike to bring me along to the Kenyalang shop that she always talked about. And this time, I bought something for myself.


Cute? Can you guess the price? (Oh ya, ignore the background. I shoot it using my laptop as the background because I think using a white background will make the apple stands out) The original price is RM49.90! Expensive right? I was a bit shocked when I see the price. But luckily I went on the right time. Got promotion "Buy 1 Free 1". Lucky for me also that Mike decided to buy a pig pendant necklace too. Haha... I have to admit, the sale girls there really know how to talk. Whatever thing we say we wanna try on they will say it looks very nice on us. ~_~

This is how it looks like if I wear it. ;)

Another closer look. Yahoo!! Now I had two, ... err... no, it's FOUR apple shape stuffs already. One which is newly bought, another two is the crystal apples (Pink and White) which one is shown in the pic with the phone, at the end of my phone and lastly, a watch. Hmm... Maybe next time I will take the photo of my apple shape watch. ;)

6 comments:

Rose world said...

Oh! Very chic!!

Dav DiDi said...

Very nice oh ... i only bought 1 small bag & 1 fake ring ... hahaha ..

Didn't know what to buy .. went for shopping the other day but nothing pops up my mind ..

Laurence Wong said...

So, to summarize. Mike bought you a piece of jewellery?

*ehem*

Got backstory kah?

RaiNboW said...

Hi Rose, thanks. ;)

RaiNboW said...

Hi DD, i dunno about you but for me when i'm stress, i like to eat and shop. =(

All bad habits.

RaiNboW said...

Ayuh, Laurence, mike is my nick for a girl's name lah, Michaelina. But too long to type, that's why i use Mike.

Hmmm.. Maybe next time I should use Minnie instead to avoid any confusion.