Monday, April 27, 2009

Levi's Curves

Saw that Levi's came out a new brand from the website and so tempted to go and try it out. Finally I had the chance to try out the Levi's Curves at the Spring during the weekend.

My shopping partner said "It's nice". And I'm so happy because I can actually fit in a size 26! Can you believe it? Size 26 le.. not 27 anymore. =D But......

The price is RM254. After paycut my monthly salary is only enough to cover my expenses. No saving at all. But you won't believe what come out from my fren's mouth

If you like it, then just buy.


What is your ppl opinion? Is it really that nice? Really worth the RM254? I was planning to change my 2009 target from the handbag to Levi's jean. Haha...

4 comments:

Applely said...

I tot last year u just bought one???

Looks good on u though .. For me, not so easy to find a nice piece of jeans. If u think this is the perfect masterpiece, buy it lar ...

Ching Ching said...

I think it just look normal on you.

Orcagal said...

bit pricey.. =S

Eazyshop2u said...

Hi. Come and visit us at http://eazyshop2u.blogspot.com for a good quality, branded and affordable

children clothing. New stock arrived!! OshKosh, Mothercare, Carter's, Oilily...Grab yours while stock

last!!

TQ