I know it's late but my target need to change due to what is happening to the economy now.
Looking Back 2008
1. Went to KL for a shopping spree
2. Went to Bangkok (as planned before it gets bomb) and Pattaya
At Thailand, I had my first Tiger show and Ah gua show (Tiffany show)
3. Had my first Levi's jean
4. Invest in Share
5. Had my first Esprit T-shirt
6. Join Toastmasters Club
7. Read lots of books. At least 15, I think.
Target for 2009
1. Own a branded handbag (Greatest achievement considering the economy recession and pay cut)
2. Try to earn my first bucket of gold.
3. Learn a new skill. At first was considering yoga, but now focusing on Line Dance instead.
4. Try to achieve my CC10 and become a Competent Communicator in Toastmasters.
5. A change in workforce. Mid year career crisis coming soon if nothing is done.
6. Read more books this year. Target: 20.