Thursday, April 16, 2009

Looking back and Looking forward

I know it's late but my target need to change due to what is happening to the economy now.

Looking Back 2008

1. Went to KL for a shopping spree
2. Went to Bangkok (as planned before it gets bomb) and Pattaya
At Thailand, I had my first Tiger show and Ah gua show (Tiffany show)
3. Had my first Levi's jean
4. Invest in Share
5. Had my first Esprit T-shirt
6. Join Toastmasters Club
7. Read lots of books. At least 15, I think.

Target for 2009
1. Own a branded handbag (Greatest achievement considering the economy recession and pay cut)
2. Try to earn my first bucket of gold.
3. Learn a new skill. At first was considering yoga, but now focusing on Line Dance instead.
4. Try to achieve my CC10 and become a Competent Communicator in Toastmasters.
5. A change in workforce. Mid year career crisis coming soon if nothing is done.
6. Read more books this year. Target: 20.

6 comments:

Rose world said...

That is quite a long list and lots to do, but wishing you all the best. YOu still have 8 more months to achieve them. Good luck.

Applely said...

First bucket of gold equal to how much? hehe ...

RaiNboW said...

Rose, I'm thinking of changing the handbag to jeans instead. haha...
I really do hope I can meet all the targets.

RaiNboW said...

Applely, can 1k consider as one bucket ah? hehe..

Applely said...

1k ??? are u kidding?? Not even enough to go on a vacation .. hehe ..

Normally i read the magazines, many people interpret first bucket of gold = 100k (=P) That's what magazines say lar .. haha ..

No lar .. for me think .. 10k is more suitable to name it as first bucket of gold + suitable as short/mid term target, but not necessary to achieve it this year. May be next year? How u think?

RaiNboW said...

Hmm.. 10k target next year? A bit hard. Haha... But can try to work towards it. ;)