Friday, April 10, 2009

Line Dance at Premier 101

Yesterday, I went for Line Dance with SK at Premier 101. I can't remember the center name but it's located above Oriental Massage and besides Jade Tea House. I admit, it was fun learning how to dance. Although nearly all of the people who attended the dancing lesson are averagely 40-50 years old.

But you will be surprise to find out that they are actually very good at dancing. The only two potatoes learning how to dance are the youngest among all those dancing there, which is me and SK. Ok lah, I admit. I'm the lousiest, as SK did have some dancing background back during her secondary school. I had some hard time trying to coordinate my feet with the tempo of the music and finding my place when I take a half swing twice.

Nevertheless, I find it fun. Definitely going again next week. ^_^

7 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

This week, i will follow you gals.. hehehe ..

Applely said...

Hey, thanks for your information. Yesterday i did drop by premier 101 for breakfast, I copied down the contact number. I called to ask about hip-hop just now. It's friday 6.30-7.30pm, RM 6 per lesson. I shall try is out .. hehe ..

Applely said...

How about Yoga Class? Do u still go for Yoga?

RaiNboW said...

DD, come come.. the more the merrier.. hehe

RaiNboW said...

Applely, tell me the outcome ya.. Yoga I didn't go liao, because our company cancel it. And I can't search for any nice Yoga that is convenient for me.

Applely said...

Hey, I went for the hip hop lesson yesterday evening.. It was quite interesting. But seems to me that the tutor was teaching a bit too fast. I havent manage to remember all the steps before the teacher taught us new steps again .. +_+'

Tell u what, I showed my mom the time table. She is interested in the belly dance. I went to have a look with her wednesday night, and she decided to join the lesson too..

RaiNboW said...

Haha.. Did u join the belly dance too?