Friday, January 21, 2011

My Department Annual Dinner

This year, we decided to have our department dinner at One Jaya, Bukit Mata Restaurant. This is my first time here although I knew about this restaurant for some times.

Our table

A water feature near the window



The food we ordered that night. I think the pricing there is very reasonable. We ordered 7 main dishes (for 10 persons) and 3 small dishes for vegetarian + fruit juices. The total price is only RM280. Reasonable. I will definitely promote this place to other people, however, food wise, it's a bit on the oily side.

Besides that, since we have leftover budget, each of us from our department get a RM10 Parkson voucher + a small gift for those who attended the dinner. ;)




I choose this cute coin box. Isn't it cute?

Last but not least, a group photo in front of the gift shops after our dinner and gift purchasing. Hehe...

No comments: