Wednesday, January 26, 2011

City Herberge Hotel @ Dresden

This is the hotel we stayed overnight while staying at Dresden: City Hergerge Hotel. Took us some time to find our hotel. Basically this is more like a 3-star hotel. The security of the hotel room is not that great as it's using the normal knob that our household is using. But at least the room is spacious, unlike the hotel we stay at Munich, small yet expensive.



Our room key, the key chain is really funny.


The bathroom cum toilet. The only thing I dislike having bath during Germany stay is that once you finished your hot bath and came out to get dress, you starting to feel cold again due to the weather.



I single-handedly choose the single bed and my bed for the night. Haha..


This is the double bed my two pretty colleagues are sharing.


Overall, I'm statisfy with my stay at Dresden. I will definitely recommend people to visit here.

No comments: