Monday, February 2, 2009

Datuk Lee Chong Wei at tHe Spring

It's still my holiday today. So, I went out with my little brother to settle some stuffs then we decided to go Spring to have our lunch. When we went into the carpark, I heard from the PA system that Malaysian Team player, Datuk Lee Chong Wei and his trainer, Datuk Misbun Sidek is at tHe Spring having their lunch. Without much hesitation, I went over to the food court and try to search out the Malaysian Badminton King.

And there he is, sitting with his trainer and team members. At first I was a bit paiseh to take photo with him. But since most of the people just go over there and sit besides him to take photo or asked him for autograph, I asked the Spring personnel can I take photo with him ah? (Because at first my impression is that take photo with him need to pay money one)

Then I walked shyly over to his place and asked sweetly "Can I take photo with you?" You will never guess his reply! He actually nodded and pat the chair besides him to gesture me to sit there. Wahahaha..... That's how I managed to take photo with him. Just the two of us nia oh.... But the revolution of the picture not so good, because I didn't really expect to meet anyone at Spring. Hence, the photo was taken using my phone camera.



9 comments:

eskay said...

Jul, look at the way you smile... haha, you must be very happy...

Dav DiDi said...

I think a lot of ppl asking to take photos with him .. :)

eskay said...

Isn't he suppose to be a sport man rather than a super star?

RaiNboW said...

Eskay, yup. You are right. I'm super happy. Hehe

RaiNboW said...

Didi, quite a number of ppl asking to take photo with him. But yesterday is Monday, so, not that many ppl at the spring.

RaiNboW said...

Eskay, Datuk Lee Chong Wei is a celebrity sport man.

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over nice post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,