Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bored

With the 4 days leave now, but less spending incurred due to the economy, the only thing I can do during off days is just stay at home, watch tv, surfing and msn. This life is so boring. Can't really go out shopping as the temptation is too huge. I know myself. Window shopping for me is just an excuse. If I see something nice, I have to buy it. Else I will think about it all the time. And this will make me moody. (See how the economy downturn is affecting me?)

So, to prevent this, better stay at home right? No temptation, no spending, no moodiness.

But, but.....


Staying at home while everyone else is working???? That's just plain B.O.R.E.D. With nothing much to do at home except a laptop and wireless connection, what I do mostly is just blog hopping. But then blog hop oh... I go to blogs that show nice pictures of handbags, shoes and accessories. Today I accidentally hop into 2 really nice blogs. Since V days is coming soon, you can see all those nice, cute stuff suddenly popping out like all the mushroom that I'm planting today.

If you don't believe me, check this out.



The link here.


The link here.

Pretty right? Sigh.... That's why I say, money always not enough. Human being never satisfy.

No comments: